Thursday, 27 November 2014

Jacky My Verminator..

Staring eyes,
twitching ears,
a front paw off the ground.

Head stuck forward,
hackles up,
sensing they're around.

Ratty's hiding in long grass,
Jacky knows he's there.
Like a cobra, Jacky strikes,
Rat squeals out in fear.

That ones dead,
more to kill,
they scamper all around.
Jacky kills them,
though they hide,
they are always found.

I miss Jacky,
that little dog;
as fearless as could be.
Now he's buried in the ground,
beneath the old oak tree.

www.any-uk-vet.co.uk/clee

Popular Posts

A Croc 'o' Dial

A Croc 'o' Dial
Smile your on my happy blog.

Me wearing my Rapping Beany plus skarf and gloves to match.

Me wearing my Rapping Beany plus skarf and gloves to match.
OOOOOOOOH I'm thrilled. :o)

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf