Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Fiddle-dee, dee.


Under the spreading chestnut tree,
I met a wench and she liked me
-Hey, ho fiddle-de-de.

My hand did wonder above her knee,
under the spreading chestnut tree
-Hey ho fiddle-dee dee.

that wench she had to marry me,
and we-well-
Hey ho fiddle-dee, dee.

I'm a fiddle-dee, dee and a fiddle, de, doe.
A fiddler I'll let you know,
under the spreading chestnut tree,

Keep your daughters under lock and key
away from that spreading chestnut tree.
Hey ho fiddle-dee, dee,
under the spreading chestnut treeeeee.

Popular Posts

A Croc 'o' Dial

A Croc 'o' Dial
Smile your on my happy blog.

Me wearing my Rapping Beany plus skarf and gloves to match.

Me wearing my Rapping Beany plus skarf and gloves to match.
OOOOOOOOH I'm thrilled. :o)

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf