Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Safe Sex?


"Safe sex! Safe sex!" He told her;
in very husky voice;
to the lady of his choice.
"My darling, you are safe with me."
"Safe sex! Safe sex!"
He told her, Then got stung by a bee,
with trousers down and bum in air your not that safe you see?

He was Not deterred though,
they decided to move on.
No-No-No,-ho-ho-ho,
his ardour hadn't gone.

They were laying in a field about seven miles from Hull,
"Safe sex! my dear is what I do!" He didn't really have a clue.
"Safe sex is what I practice; there will be no baby due!"
They weren't safe in that field either,
they were gored by a massive bull.















Popular Posts

A Croc 'o' Dial

A Croc 'o' Dial
Smile your on my happy blog.

About me.I like to laugh, so I have written this blog to make everyone laugh.

About me.I like to laugh, so I have written this blog to make everyone laugh.
Like Live Laugh and love; My favorite 'L' words.

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf