Tuesday, 11 April 2017

I am working on new comedy story books.

I have put all my short story's into 'draft'. As I am editing  them so that I can take the skeleton of the short story's and pack them out to make them into fictional comedy books I am keeping all my comedy rhymes and children's rhymes on the blog; but the next time you see the none rhyming story's they will be in book form on Kindle with my first two books; 'Sad, Bad and Barking Mad' and 'The Beast from Bogrims Marsh'.  In the meantime, keep reading my blog folks, it'll cheer you up. at the present I am working on ' Thorgham Tinpots' Viking army

Popular Posts

A Croc 'o' Dial

A Croc 'o' Dial
Smile your on my happy blog.

Me wearing my Rapping Beany plus skarf and gloves to match.

Me wearing my Rapping Beany plus skarf and gloves to match.
OOOOOOOOH I'm thrilled. :o)

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf