The Terror Pup


I got a dog -a bitch-
she's only small -a titch-.
A terror; a terrier;
a bone buryer.

It took me hours
to plant some flowers.
The terror pup
dug them all up.

Replaces them with bones...
and mobile phones.
A digger, a scratter,
a very good ratter.

She kills pet mice,
not nice!
And Rabbits!
so many bad habits.

She chases cats,
and wind blown hats.
She chases birds,
rolls around in fox turds.
She chased a fox,
and savaged my socks.

In the chicken run?
She had lots of fun.
The feathers flew,
that's true.

A one bitch Rat-pack.
A hunter, a throwback
to days gone by;
She killed a fly.
that buzzed her eye.

She's very quick,
she looks angelic,
Small in size,
Big brown eyes,

Vermin hater,
 terminator.
Love her to bits.
IMGP0037
www.theoldie.co.uk

www.any-uk-vet.co.uk/clee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 More of my Comedy Rhymes in 1 post.

7 of my comedy rhymes