Thursday, 12 April 2012

The Sex Mad Parrot.

Once, we had a parrot, who wasn't very pleasant,
He escaped out our window, and raped a passing Pheasant.
He strutted off to the local zoo,
where he had his way with a Cockatoo;
 -or three-.
Then off he flew, up in the sky so blue,
where he bit off more than he could chew.

He espied a lady eagle flying by,
serenely floating in the sky.
Our parrot thought what a beautiful sight.
I've never seen such a beauty in flight.
How did he know she was a man eater,
when he flapped up cheekily to meet her?
He didn't know she was a murderous freak,
with massive talons and nasty beak.
That was the end of our sex mad sinner,
the eagle had him for her dinner.
.




Popular Posts

A Croc 'o' Dial

A Croc 'o' Dial
Smile your on my happy blog.

Me wearing my Rapping Beany plus skarf and gloves to match.

Me wearing my Rapping Beany plus skarf and gloves to match.
OOOOOOOOH I'm thrilled. :o)

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf