Friday, 18 March 2011

my latest jokes

Posh bloke said my English is atrocious.  I said at least I don't put people down, so I'm not condementing.

My Granddad shot to fame as a human canon ball.

My mrs hasn't got a dirty mind, she changes it too much.

The older I get the more the circles I move around in are full of dizzy old folks.

Our village idiot isn't a patch on London's City Idiot.

I worked my way up through life from nothing and now I have got next to nothing.

I am always politicly correct; just like my fellow honky white brothers.

Cross a bird with a fish and you get a Cock Roach.

Too many beans blow holes in your jeans.

People drink to your health and you wake up with a blinding headache the next day.

There has been a crime spree in the kiddies nursery... Tom,Tom the Pipers Son and Taffy the Welshman are chief suspects.

I taught myself everything ... I think I need a new teacher.


Popular Posts

A Croc 'o' Dial

A Croc 'o' Dial
Smile your on my happy blog.

Me wearing my Rapping Beany plus skarf and gloves to match.

Me wearing my Rapping Beany plus skarf and gloves to match.
OOOOOOOOH I'm thrilled. :o)

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf