Wednesday, 9 February 2011

The Pensioners Rap for Dad Dancers.

I'm going to have a shout at rap,
close this yawning generation gap.
I'm 70 and  up for it.
lets have a go,
Yo!
we'll strut our stuff in the hood,
that's good.
We have our soul,
 and rock and roll
Now live in this time, talk in rhyme,
lets have a go; Yo!
We all have our point of view,
Now it's their time give them their due,
let go, Yo!
Come on you Dads, here's your chance
strut your stuff take a stance shout at the pensioners rapping dance ...
EN-IT!

Popular Posts

A Croc 'o' Dial

A Croc 'o' Dial
Smile your on my happy blog.

Me wearing my Rapping Beany plus skarf and gloves to match.

Me wearing my Rapping Beany plus skarf and gloves to match.
OOOOOOOOH I'm thrilled. :o)

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf

Going Out Rutting With Rudolf